College Graduate Program
Search New Inventory Search Pre-Owned Inventory
As the season of Commencement ceremonies and graduation celebrations is winding down, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services would like to remind you about the Rising Star College Graduate Approval Program. Rising Star was created to offer recent college graduates the Mercedes-Benz experience in a deserving manner to their position as developing professionals. With minimal requirements, this select group of customers can enjoy their early success and start the journey as Mercedes-Benz customers for life.
- New or Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles only.
- Amount Financed or Capitalized Cost not to exceed $45,000 within applicable standard advance guidelines (refer to rate sheets).
Guidelines and stipulations (All information must be provided before credit approval, meeting the program eligibility guidelines do not automatically guarantee credit approval).
- Graduate of an accredited college with a 4-year undergraduate degree, graduate degree, -or- registered nursing degree earned within the previous 24 months.
- A copy of the graduate’s diploma -or- official transcripts.
- Proof of income required – Last 3 months of bank statements or most recent pay stub.
- Customer must have a minimum of 24 months of credit on file.
- Gross debt to income ratio not to exceed 50%.
- Gross payment to income amount not to exceed 20%.
- Must score Tier 2 -or- better.
Below is a Rising Star Program checklist that can be used for organizing the required documentation.
Name of College/University
- Must be an accredited four-year College or University -or-
- Accredited Graduate Program -or-
- Accredited Registered Nursing Program
Proof of Graduate Status
- Proof of graduate status (Copy of Graduate’s Diploma or Official Transcript) -or-
- Letter from Registrar’s Office stating intent to graduate within the next 6 months
Proof of Income
- Most recent paystub -or-
- Last three months bank statements
- New Mercedes-Benz
- Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz
- Amount Financed or Capitalized Cost not to exceed $45,000
- Advance within standard guidelines for approved tier
- Must have 24 months of credit on file
- Gross debt to income ratio not to exceed 50%
- Gross payment to income ratio not to exceed 20%
- Must score Tier 2 or better
- Scored tier will be used to determine interest rate