First Class Insurance
The First Class Insurance program for Mercedes-Benz is similar to the brand: It is in its own class in terms of protection and benefits. Unlike many other protection programs, the First Class Insurance program is proprietary to the Mercedes-Benz brand.
The First Class Insurance program for Mercedes-Benz is underwritten through Liberty Mutual. Aside from a host of other benefits, you will receive the following as a baseline:
- Fully genuine parts from Mercedes-Benz when a replacement becomes necessary – You will never have to worry about the authenticity of the parts in your Mercedes-Benz vehicle under the auspices of the First Class Insurance program. The brand name of the parts that are in your brand-new car is the brand name of the parts that will always be in your car.
- Emergency roadside assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week – Regardless of when life chooses to throw you a curveball, you can always call on emergency roadside assistance. It doesn’t matter whether you are stuck in the rain at 3 AM on a Sunday – you will get the service that you deserve as a Mercedes-Benz driver.
- Guaranteed towing to a Certified Mercedes-Benz dealer or collision center in the event of a roadside accident – With the First Class Insurance program, you will always find yourself in the experienced hands of technicians who specialize in your vehicle. This shortens your waiting time for repairs and parts. It will also reduce costs as well as give you peace of mind.
- Concierge services – Having an on call contact for your roadside needs, no matter what they may be, is what truly sets the First Class Insurance program apart. The Mercedes-Benz brand is known for elite service, and its insurance program comes complete with the personal concierge who can ensure this happens for you at all times.
- Full-year rate guarantees – Once you commit to the First Class Insurance program, you can be sure that your rates are solidly in place for 12 months after your initial signing. Unlike many other so-called elite insurance programs, the First Class Insurance program does not try to bait and switch you into higher rates for additional features or lower services for the rate that you paid.
- New-car replacement – If your Mercedes-Benz is ever declared a total loss, you never have to worry that you will be without a Mercedes-Benz in your life. The new-car replacement program ensures that you are behind the wheel of a replacement vehicle in a timely fashion.
The First Class Insurance program is the only insurance program that is fully matched to the Mercedes-Benz brand.