Power and strength are present in very crease and bulge of the new Mercedes-Benz GLE. Large front lower air intakes and a wide grille with the three-point star featured prominently in the middle indicate that the SUV has been designed for excellent performance, whether on the road or trail. Sleek LED taillights help ensure that the vehicle makes a great final impression, and clearly indicates to others what the driver intends to do next.
Customers have come to expect nothing less than exquisite luxury and craftsmanship from the Mercedes-Benz M-Class, a tradition that the Mercedes-Benz GLE carries on proudly. Every last detail has been painstakingly executed to the highest standards, from the accent stitching to hand-polished wood. Drivers are presented with well thought-out and positioned controls, making it easy to find what’s needed while traveling down the road. Ample space is provided for people on both rows, ensuring that nobody will feel squeezed in any way. On top of that, the cargo area accommodates all kinds of items, making the vehicle truly practical for everyday tasks.
Everyone benefits from the latest on-board technologies that can be had with the Mercedes-Benz GLE.
- 8-inch infotainment screen at the top of the center stack
- Bang & Olufsen BeoSound system customized to the interior
- Bluetooth® connection for hands-free phone conversations
- Voice control system learns how you talk
- Mercedes-Benzmbrace® provides remote vehicle connectivity
Drivers will not be disappointed by the level of performance delivered by the new Mercedes-Benz GLE. The 2.1-liter twin-turbo diesel four-cylinder engine makes 201 horsepower and a whopping 369 lb.-ft. of torque. The 3.5-liter V-6 produces a healthy 302 horsepower and 273 lb.-ft. of torque. A 3.0-liter biturbo V-6 provides even more muscle with 329 horsepower and 354 lb.-ft. of torque. For those who demand the best, a handcrafted 5.5-liter biturbo V-8 is used for the two AMG® models, with the Mercedes-Benz GLE 63 producing 550 horsepower and 516 lb.-ft. of torque, while the Mercedes-Benz GLE 63 S tops that with 577 horsepower and 561 lb.-ft. of torque. Also included is 4MATIC® all-wheel drive for excellent control and confidence no matter the conditions.
When it comes to protecting yourself and the ones you love, the Mercedes-Benz GLE does an admirable job. Numerous standard and optional safety equipment helps prevent accidents and offer protection during a collision.
- Collision Prevention Assist Plus with autonomous braking
- Attention Assist alerts the driver when drowsiness is detected
- LED daytime running lights increase visibility
- Passenger cell with triple-layer roof pillars
- Emergency Tensioning Devices for all seatbelts automatically remove slack
- Adaptive braking for faster and more reliable response
28 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.